Sometimes you just want to take a break away from Discord and not open the app for a while. But how do you know if people have mentioned you in the app if you have had it on mute for a few days? Here are some simple and easy ways to check mentions on your Discord Mobile app”
Table of Contents
Step 1. Open the App
When you open the app, you will immediately see the Discord Icon with a red number on it. That indicates how many messages that mention you are waiting to be read.
You just need to click on the icon to see all of the mentions. This bar is located at the bottom of your Discord app and is clearly visible.
Step 2. Check Your @ Mentions
If you have read and dismissed your mentions but want to look at them again, you just need to click on ‘@,’ which is on the bottom right-hand corner of the app.
When you click on the button, you will be directed to the recent mentions page. All you need to do is scroll down the page to see who has mentioned you on which server or channel.
Step 3. Sort Through Your Recent Mentions
When you click on the ‘@,’ you are taken to the ‘Recent Mentions’ page of the app. By default, the page displays your mentions on all of your servers. You can click on the filter icon on the top right of the page as shown below.
That should show a pop-up menu at the bottom of the page to help you sort through all of the mentions.
Step 4. Filter the Mentions
- If you want to see mentions from a particular server, click on that server and then click on ‘@.’ The server’s name will be mentioned at the ‘1’ in the image below. You just need to toggle the switch near it on to see the mentions from the server.
- If you want to see messages where @everyone is tagged, keep the box at ‘2’ checked. If you want to remove all @everyone mentions, uncheck the box.
- If you want to see messages where @role is tagged, keep the box at ‘3’ checked. If you want to remove all @role mentions, uncheck the box. This can be any role, including @mod, @admin, @gamer, etc.
When you uncheck the boxes and toggle off the server, you will see everyone who directly mentions you on any server. If you toggle the server on, you will see everyone who directly mentions you on that particular server.
As you can see, it is very easy to see whenever you are mentioned in a server. If you want to know more about the Discord app and its functions, feel free to explore our Discord category. We have many tips and tricks to help you navigate the app.
- Click here to know Why Is My Discord PFP Blurry?
- Click here to know Can you recover a deleted discord server?
- Click here to know how to know if someone deleted their discord?
- Click here to know How to Stream Amazon Prime on Discord?